website statistics

Tennis ITF Australian Open 2022

Totallympics

Djokovic is the only one to blame for this. He knew for long he needs to be vaccinated to participate in other countries. He choose to don’t do it!! Then don’t participate in those countries which require vaccination to take part. 

Why should people live with restrictions and then one person act as he’s Jesus himself? 

sorry I dislike Djokovic’s behavior so much. 

:facepalm:

20 minutes ago, Belle said:

Djokovic is the only one to blame for this. He knew for long he needs to be vaccinated to participate in other countries. He choose to don’t do it!! Then don’t participate in those countries which require vaccination to take part. 

Is this really true though? They said that they would allow medical exemptions. I don't know yet about the other countries but for Australia, the latest news was that there would be medical exemptions so technically he did not know that he needed to be vaccinated to go there.

50 minutes ago, Kirkpatrick said:

Some others did get it. After going through the same process.

But for one, some fascist politicians got involved.

Nobody knows how many 'others' were there and what are their names. It could all be a lie not to give an impression they bend the rules for ONE person. George Orwell is having a field day in his grave :lol:

53 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

Why exactly is Djokovic labeled as anti vaxer? He is not suggesting anyone to get vaccine or not. Freedom of choice is to get vaccine or not. 

It's obvious vaccines are not helping to slow down pandemics, vaccinated and unvaccinated can equaly spread virus. Just vaccinated got fucking codes (control of movement?) so they feel more "protected" and got relaxed to hang out and spread it more. Lol

Also didn't Djokovic help with vaccinations in Belgrade during a tournament there? That he provided vaccinations for those who CHOSE to receive them? I thought I saw something about that.

Another thing is that some of these people claim they "follow science" but they only follow some of it. As I have said, I am vaccinated but some of us need to recognise that natural immunity is also real and relevant. We clearly see now that people with the vaccines can still get and spread the virus. I have a family member who is vaccinated that recently got the virus and had bad symptoms. I know that many people around the world also have a similar situation. So is it really true that an unvaccinated person who had the virus in October for example is "a danger to society" but that a person who got vaccinated in March for example is "safe and free"? The recent trend seems to be that the unvaccinated person in this situation would have greater immunity.

I don't think we know exactly how long natural immunity lasts for so it might be hard to determine, but maybe governments should really consider natural immunity for a certain period of time as an alternative to vaccination requirements? Obviously it could be difficult if after X amount of months the natural immunity proof (a positive test from a previous month for example) is no longer valid, but it is astonishing that nobody wants to talk about natural immunity.

We know that Djokovic had the virus during the summer of 2020, which is too long ago for natural immunity to still be relevant, but is it possible that he had it again last year? Perhaps when he skipped Indian Wells in October?

18 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

Is this really true though? They said that they would allow medical exemptions. I don't know yet about the other countries but for Australia, the latest news was that there would be medical exemptions so technically he did not know that he needed to be vaccinated to go there.

But if he need medical exemption at all he knew he needs the vaccination. What if he doesn’t get the medical exemption?? Or does he believe he’s really is Jesus and he should get everything he wants? 

No, get that vaccine and many problems are fixed. He choose to not get that vaccine and then it’s he’s fault. We are in a pandemic situation!! 

5 minutes ago, Belle said:

But if he need medical exemption at all he knew he needs the vaccination. What if he doesn’t get the medical exemption?? Or does he believe he’s really is Jesus and he should get everything he wants? 

Guess he wouldn't have come to Australia then.

But he did receive medical exemption.

19 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

Also didn't Djokovic help with vaccinations in Belgrade during a tournament there? That he provided vaccinations for those who CHOSE to receive them? I thought I saw something about that.

Hm i don't know as i don't follow any covid news any more. Life is much better when turn off the tv.

I agree with your comment. Same situation here.

And I am happy Djokovic stands behind his opinion. I am sur Djokovic did not come for records and money.....atm some vaccinated people are behaving fasistic towards us unvaccinated. But barrier will be broken sooner or later, with Djokovic or not.

7 minutes ago, Belle said:

No, get that vaccine and many problems are fixed. He choose to not get that vaccine and then it’s he’s fault. We are in a pandemic situation!! 

That's the thing though, if he needed a medical exemption then he did not need the vaccination. It was one or the other, not both.

Also while I would have gotten vaccinated in his situation, I can respect that at least he did not fake it. I am sure he could've had the Serbian government make fake papers that looked official to say that he is vaccinated but instead he chose to not lie and instead he is honest.

4 minutes ago, Kirkpatrick said:

Guess he wouldn't have come to Australia then.

But he did receive medical exemption.

But still without vaccination in these days you are surely going to meet problems. He is still the one to blame!! Get that vaccination for god sake. 

BTW who are traveling at all in these days without vaccination?? He’s dumb as hell!