website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2016

I'm late but I want to congrat UK for the victory!

I'm very happy for our second place (I hope the top 10 whereas we made the top 3).

Thanks very much to hckosice for the great show and the organization through the last months: you did an amazing job!

Thanks to everyone who chose to join the contest because he allows me to listen music I don't know and discover new beautiful songs.

8 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Argentina - El Oso

Turkey - Güneşi Beklerken

Ukraine - Bezboyu

Great, thanks so much for this valuable info :bowdown:. You have a great memory :)

So just these 5 more to complete the collection of TISC entries: Romania, Slovakia, Azerbaijan, Malta and Lebanon.

@vlad @Il_qar and @Glen perhaps could help with the Romanian, Azerbaijani and Maltese songs.

Slovakia2016.png

CLOSING CEREMONY

Ladies and Gentlemens, Dear Friends, Dear Members of National Juries, Dear artists, Please Welcome to the Closing Ceremony of the Totallympics International Annual Song Contest 2016

As each edition also the TISC 2016 has this sad moment when the end is near. but we have to be happy, because as we say, this is not a Farewell only a Good bye,

TISC will be back again very soon and even stronger.

so let´s start this closing ceremony and make of it one great music and joyful party.

We can not start without our competitor Kristína, which managed to reach a beautiful rank in this edition and bring another top 10 to Slovakia.

Congrats Kristína !

Now Kristína will perform only for us in this occasion of the TISC closing ceremony another her great hit

Kristína - V sieti ťa mám

Slovakia2016.png

CLOSING CEREMONY

To start the Closing Ceremony of the Totallympics International Aunnual Song Contest 2016 let make a quick trip to the next Annual edition. The Tisc 2017 will be obviously hosted by Great Britain, ofc to introduce GB we need probably some 100 ceremonies to show everything about this beautiful country, so let make only a few minutes really ultra short video of some London and GB touristics attractions

sure it´s only a negligible small percentage of all beauties of GB,

Uk12points will for sure show and introduce us much more next year.

Slovakia2016.png

CLOSING CEREMONY

This todays closing ceremony will introduce slovak music and sport following different time periodes.

please follow us in this epic trip across our 20th century history,

so let start with the early onset of our music.

František Krištof Veselý - Jaj Zuzka, Zuzička (Oh Susan, Suzie)

BRATISLAVA HOT SERENADERS - Ja Som Optimista (I´am an optimist)

Slovakia2016.png

CLOSING CEREMONY

What to write about our early sport times, There so many things that it would be probably need a one whole thread just to say about every one magic moment,

so let choose only the most important...

btw do you know that a Slovakian athlete is the first ever competing sportperson in the moder olympic era ?

yes Alojz Sokol (In Hungarian Alajos Szokoly) was the athlete wearing the BIB number 1 in the first heat of the 100m at Athens 1896, btw he managed to win bronze medal, ofc the medal is counted under Austria-Hungary Empire.

rodak_z_hronca.jpg

During the first olympics years, Slovak Athletes managed to win some very interesting results and medals, the most known are Zoltán Halmaj (In swimming won 7 medals, which 2 gold medals at St. Louis 1904, but also was medal decorated at Paris 1900, London 1908 under Austria-Hungary Empire) Slovakian were known for our boxers, the most known were Július Torma (Gold in London 1948) or Ján Zachara (Gold in Helsinki 1952) under the Czechoslovakian flag.

17e5477836a698dd5921fc4b7ed7_base_optima