website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics LEN European Championships 2018

Totallympics

4 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Becouse it's the best anthem in the world :p Btw, in Italy we like it, there has never been any controversy

I find it annoying :d 

Not the anthem of course (I love the Italian anthem), but the clapping like it's some K-pop song :mad:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, dcro said:

This?

Yes :mad: :d

Spoiler

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Timing fail again :d

vor 30 Minuten schrieb phelps:

Still, the race was won with 14.36 and Greg is not improving anymore since 2016...

I think that all of his Australian journeys and the Open Water project are taking a lot off his 1500m skills...

I hope he's gonna turn his trend around or Tokyo's podium finish could become very complicated...

congrats to Wellbroeck...frankly I didn't expect him to swim 14.36...

Miressi...great job, great win (I didn't expect him to manage that pressure so well)...but, tbh, I expected quite a faster time from him (46.9 in the relay's anchor leg means that he should have got at least a 47.7 in today's final)...

in any case, I think it's only a question of time...he's gonna go below 48 secs very soon...

I experienced today that splits dont have to mean much. Yesterday Bruhn went 1:56.3 in the mixed relay but today she only went 2:00.2 in the 200 free prelims ...

Relays are a special situation you cant always reproduce in the individual race.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.