website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2018

Agger

Good performances by our 100m girls, Phil through to the semis and Gina just missing out by 0.02. She is only 19 years old so will gain a lot of experience here and i was actually glad she was in the heat with the false-start, as that kind of championship experience is invaluable. With a raft of good juniors coming through also, I'm hoping we will have the full compliment of qualifiers in Tokyo and a relay team too! (I don't ask for too much :d).

4 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Cover your ears, cover your eyes, I have a hunch we got some naughty words there from Belo :coffee:

Quick everyone in Europe who broadcasts this, apologize for the horrors we have just faced!!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Highly annoying live scoring for the hammer Q isn't working

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 2 Stunden schrieb hckosice:

and Halász :HUN first finalist of the Europeans 76.81  :d

What about all the athletes in events where there are no prelims?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Werloc:

That moment when you picked the German that's not starting to medal in men's long jump :champion:

Dont be too harsh to yourself, even if he would have starte, he would have never won a medal and probably not even made the final. I didnt pick the greek guy to win a medal, but i guess he will gold. At least i picked Heinle for bronze and he looked good too.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.