2016PC3.png

Final Standing available here.

india-flag-pole-animated.gif

gvaisakh

poland-flag-pole-animated.gif

:champion:rybak :champion:

germany-flag-pole-animated.gif

OlympicsFan

I couldn't imagine better winner for tennis prediction contest! One of the most passionate tennis fans on the forum, rybak finally wins first gold medal in tennis prediction contest! Congratulation rybak, well deserved and log waited win, just like Novak at Roland Garros! Well done! :bowdown:

Silver medals cannot avoid gvaisakh :d Great second part of the contest secured silver for him as he wins it on TB. Congratulations!  :hatoff:

Silver medal slipped away but they say bronze shines like gold. Not sure if OlympicsFan agrees with this, but I think he would be glad with bronze medal in tennis prediction contest! Congratulation! :thumbup:

This historic French Open ends, so as our prediction contest! Thank you all who participated - football awaits now!

Cheers!

Not really glad, but i know that i threw away the win on day 13, so i cant be disappointed either. The day before i was extremely tired, so i made all my predictions in about 30s without looking up any statistics (H2H, recent results) and that cost me in the end. Maybe i should take this more seriously next time, i have to admit that prediction contests can get really exhausting. I was by far the best if you only count the last 2 days (finals), so i am somehow happy anyway and i hope that i will get the gold in Wimbledon. I think overall, due to the rain, this was a very weird prediction contest, where we often didnt have much time for predictions, so i hope that everything will be back to normal for the next prediction contest and it would be great if you could always open the predictions for the next day until about 10 pm of the previous day.

Edit: It would be interesting to know what happend with rybak, africaboy and gvaisakh on day 14. Were they able to post their predictions in time? A win wouldve been worthless for me if the only reason for my win wouldve been that they werent able to post their predictions in time.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Sur 2/6/2016 at 14:39 , heywoodu a déclaré:

How do you guys keep track which matches you have predicted? I remember now why tennis contests always confused me so much, because first there is a part of the men's/women's QF's posted, later there are some more posted and I have to go back several pages to see if I already predicted the other one or not and so on :p 

Personally I draw a table in EXCEL (may be like wanderer does :p ) and I fill it with my own prediction...then I fill it with the results and see how much points I should have gotten :p and If I find a mistake I tell the moderator ;)