website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

How do you guys keep track which matches you have predicted? I remember now why tennis contests always confused me so much, because first there is a part of the men's/women's QF's posted, later there are some more posted and I have to go back several pages to see if I already predicted the other one or not and so on :p 

i hope much users will be confused/forget to vote  like you say and then i will win some places :lol:

vor 7 Minuten schrieb bestmen:

i hope much users will be confused/forget to vote  like you say and then i will win some places :lol:

I think heywoodu already forgot to vote/voted too late, so you might overtake him, but you would need at least 40 points to overtake him and i dont think that you will score more than 40 points today ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

I think heywoodu already forgot to vote/voted too late, so you might overtake him, but you would need at least 40 points to overtake him and i dont think that you will score more than 40 points today ...

sure i predicted 2-0 for bacsinzky , 3-2 for goffin and 2-0 for williams everything wrong  :lol:

2016PC3.png

Semifinals Prediction Design available here.

NOTE: At this moment there is no any scheduled doubles match for June 3rd. I am not sure when doubles semifinals (men's and women's) will be played, but since the pairs are known, you better post your complete predictions for the matches you haven't predicted yet. If you already did it and/or cannot remember whether you predicted them you can do it again, no problem about that. Only beware that your latest predictions will be counted as official.  Mixed Doubles Final match will be added once semifinals are finished.

19 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

2016PC3.png

NOTE: At this moment there is no any scheduled doubles match for June 3rd. I am not sure when doubles semifinals (men's and women's) will be played, but since the pairs are known, you better post your complete predictions for the matches you haven't predicted yet. If you already did it and/or cannot remember whether you predicted them you can do it again, no problem about that. Only beware that your latest predictions will be counted as official.  Mixed Doubles Final match will be added once semifinals are finished.

Mixed doubles final match has been added.

1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

2016PC3.png

NOTE: At this moment there is no any scheduled doubles match for June 3rd. I am not sure when doubles semifinals (men's and women's) will be played, but since the pairs are known, you better post your complete predictions for the matches you haven't predicted yet. If you already did it and/or cannot remember whether you predicted them you can do it again, no problem about that. Only beware that your latest predictions will be counted as official.  

ALL MATCHES FROM THE SEMIFINALS PREDICTION DESIGN WILL BE PLAYED ON JUNE 3RD!

People, remember that Copa America starts today. The first match is 01:30 GMT (already June 4th in Europe), so you have a little more than 8 hours remaining to post or edit your predictions.