website statistics

Athletics WA World Championships 2022

George_D

Just now, Werloc said:

You have much more faith in Gudžius than me, he hasn't been stepping up since his titles in 2017-2018 :p  Plus, he's not handling the fact well that he's the nr. 2 Lithuanian now, every competition with Alekna in it and he's throwing far less than he's capable of. 

I have Ceh - Alekna - Stahl in my predictions.

We will see but I can easily see Ceh-Alekna-Gudzius 

11 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I always associated European women's 400m running with The Netherlands, so seeing that Klaver ran an NR today and it's not under 50s, it's not what I somehow had imagined in my head about NL 400m running.

The Netherlands had female 400m runners of any kind of international level before the current generation? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, Belle said:

We will see but I can easily see Ceh-Alekna-Gudzius 

At least we agree that we don't see either of them top 2 this season :lol: 

Though Stahl could land a 70m throw himself and leave the less experienced youngsters behind him. We've still haven't seen how Ceh and Alekna handles themselves in THE MOST important competition. 

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The Netherlands had female 400m runners of any kind of international level before the current generation? :p 

I'm following Agnė Šerkšnienė for years now and it was always the girls from The Netherlands that cockblocked us from the finals, so that's where this association comes from :lol: 

De Witte is probably the biggest culprit of this, because I remember her the best :d 

11 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I'm following Agnė Šerkšnienė for years now and it was always the girls from The Netherlands that cockblocked us from the finals, so that's where this association comes from :lol: 

De Witte is probably the biggest culprit of this, because I remember her the best :d 

Might be because there's two of them :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Nearly missed the podium positions because the Belgian commentator was going nuts for 25 minutes about Kimeli still being in the lead group :p 

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Might be because there's two of them :d 

Anyhow, I went through some recent and less recent results and now I see that I was wrong, but like if I didn't spot that NR sign near Klaver's name, I might have still thought that NL is dominating European 400m running at least until Munich :lol: