website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

11 hours ago, CCB said:

Very nice that you have the tickets you wanted, @Jinzha. :clap: At least one of Totallympics qualified for the Games! And thanks for the extra info.

You will go for more tickets in the second round?

Thank you! We are considering getting another ticket for the thursday, maybe volleyball, track cycling or climbing. But another three session pack is too much for us. Right now I'm just really happy with what we've got!

11 hours ago, Adriano said:

Is that true that cheapest tickets for beach volleyball tenis judo fencing are sold out?

Sorry I can't check specific events for you, only my friends account can log into the ticket system.

Generally speaking the cheapest tickets (category D) are sold out in many sessions. Their stock also seems pretty small looking at the stadium layouts.

For beach volleyball and athletics category C was also sold out in some sessions.

For our athletics session on friday morning only category A tickets were available.

9 hours ago, Cinnamon Bun said:

Would it be right to expect tickets in all categories to be stocked back up for futures draws + stages? I believe Birmingham did something similar for Commonwealth Games, where they release additional tickets after so many days.  

I would be very surprised if any categories are completely sold out already. Sounds like some events had very little cheap tickets.

I just got an email to say I was selected in the draw :)

My window to purchase the tickets is from Tue 21st 11:00 (CET) to Thu 23rd 11:00 (CET). Here is what the email looked like for anyone interested:

Screen Shot 2023-02-19 at 16.08.55.png