website statistics
Tokyo Summer Olympic Games 2020 News
Posted
On 09/04/2021 at 08:35, Oldira said:

Is it official that they have withdrawn? I expect the IOC to give them time to change their minds.

Yeah, It's Official, sadly.. I don't think they change it... I ...just hope  to see the DPRK team at 2022 Asian Games in Huangzhou... 

:cry:

Tokyo Summer Olympic Games 2020 News
Posted
On 06/04/2021 at 08:27, Vic Liu said:

I think North Korea is definitely over reacted. I can understand that they withdrew from OQT after pandemic began. But it's unnecessary to withdraw those qualified. They are not a big team and it's easy for North Korea to ask help from China including vaccine, training and quarantine. I am pretty sure Xi is more than willing to offer assistance for Kim and prioritize their requirement. Hope some miracle will occur in the coming months and no one is left.

I think DPRK doesn't trust China at all. 

Looks like they aren't  that well(Ok, they never are) in economy and they have even  a really awful relationship with Japan. 

I know the DPRK is working hard, but even Kim Jong Un is talking about a new great challenge. I, like a fan of DPRK sport, feel so terrible... you don't watch the North Korean performance so often... 

Kim Mi-Rae was my favorite... I think she was able to achieve two Olympic medals on the platform..