Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
hckosice

Alpine Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33    784
4 minutes ago, Rafoo said:

Start is in 1.15?

Probabily 3.15 CET, isn't official yet

heywoodu    2,671

Excellent timing, meaning it won't start before the half pipe final finished :p 

ChandlerMne    77

From what i saw,wind is very strong,gates are swaying like mad. Another cancelation is more than likely. 

hckosice    1,560
14 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Excellent timing, meaning it won't start before the half pipe final finished :p 

No way they will run today. Otherwise everyone will be DSQ or DNF the gates are extremely moving and wind making strong mayhem with snow that the visibility is even worse than in fog, skiers would not see anything how to move around gates...but you never know, maybe they will start

• Like 1

heywoodu    2,671
7 minutes ago, hckosice said:

No way they will run today. Otherwise everyone will be DSQ or DNF the gates are extremely moving and wind making strong mayhem with snow that the visibility is even worse than in fog, skiers would not see anything how to move around gates...but you never know, maybe they will start

I agree, just like I'm still waiting for the women's slopestyle final to start..