website statistics

Men's Volleyball FIVB World Championship 2018

Gianlu33

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

How did they lose that set? :lol: 

Too bad. At least we saved energy for tomorrow.

Our substitute libero is just TERRIBLE, I think the poor kid hasn't defended a single ball in all championship. Don't know he gets to play so many points. 

Argentina has the best coach in the world. What they lack i think are young talent players so as coach to develop them

hace 16 minutos, George_D said:

Argentina has the best coach in the world. What they lack i think are young talent players so as coach to develop them

ARG won u23 wch last year and made final of u19 and u21 in 2015.

I think the problem is rather the lack of a reliable attacker. Someone you give the ball and know he will score almost all times. 

4 minutes ago, CCB said:

:NED Netherlands beat Finland 3:1. Good job!
Now we "only" have to win against :ITA tomorrow and we will qualify for the Final Six :p

well if Russia beat Italy tonight, you can't finish higher than 3rd place (assuming Russia will beat Finland)  and even beating Italy won't be enough for you.

hace 3 minutos, intoronto said:

If USA beats Bulgaria, and Canada beats Bulgaria, does Canada have a chance to go the final 6?

You also need Russia to lose both matches (unlikely given they play Finland tomorrow) + Netherlands losing to Italy (not that unlikely) + Slovenia losing to both Brazil and Australia (unlikely) + Belgium losing to Brazil (not unlikely).

So, 4 conditions out of which 2 are really difficult.

1 minute ago, LDOG said:

You also need Russia to lose both matches (unlikely given they play Finland tomorrow) + Netherlands losing to Italy (not that unlikely) + Slovenia losing to both Brazil and Australia (unlikely) + Belgium losing to Brazil (not unlikely).

So, 4 conditions out of which 2 are really difficult.

If all that happens, its like winning the lottery, ie not happening :d