Totallympics
Followers 1

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So Mongolia had to defeat in one match another athlete from Mongolia to qualify for the Olympics ? wtf ? I mean seriously ?

anddd in a very tough battle ENKHBAT Lkhagvasuren beat JARGALSAIKHAN Munkhzorig 4-0 to win the men's East Asian quota

India qualifies in mixed doubles.

9 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

And we have our first qualifier in women's singles

:MGL Batmunkh defeats :MGL Batbayar 4-1

So Mongolia had to defeat in one match another athlete from Mongolia to qualify for the Olympics ? wtf ? I mean seriously ?

Yeah, Mongolia has been in the center of controversy this Olympic cycle. First they qualify the women's 3x3 team by virtue of playing daily tournaments in some elementary school halls, now they qualify in table tennis by virtue of defeating themselves. :p

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

3 minutes ago, hckošice said:

That's what happens when 6/7 nations in your region have already qualified. The men are lucky North Korea decided not to compete due to COVID.

3 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

The men are lucky North Korea decided not to compete due to COVID.

I will be surprised if North Korea participates in Olympics. I definitely think they'll skip it 

Uzbekistan taking a game of the No 1 Korean pairing , should spice up the things in doubles. But then the Indian pair isn't in great form either  both will go through ranking I think in individual, hopefully they prepared well

1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

But then the Indian pair isn't in great form either  both will go through ranking I think in individual

That's what happened now. Suthirtha and Sathiyan win. 

Manika and Sharath through rankings 4 quotas