website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

3 hours ago, amen09 said:

This is the cause of what happened last days .

Israel must stop the ethnic cleansing 

and stop acting like a fascist State 

now let me answer you with FACTS, I've attached an article about the subject so you can read and learn beyond what i write, and i welcome you to send factual things and not this BS propganda, and now for the "main" deal here, in the mid 19th century, jews bought *leagaly* houses from the ottman empire and even later on from the british empire in "Shimon Hazadik" and "Sheikh Jarreh" neigberhoods, jews lived there untill 1948 when the area became under Jordanian control, and the jewish residents had to leave, between 1948-1967 jordan gave the houses to palestinian families, after 1967 the area moved to Israeli control and then the Israeli-jewish home owners and their familis has asked for their homes back, so first thing , this has started 40+ years ago!!, jump foword and jewish orgenazations started to offer palsetinian(not those in the jewish owned houses) money in order to purches their houses, some agree and some not, agian this neigberhood is holly in both islam and judaism. going back to the 1967 case, the entire saga has gone to high courts, eventually there was a sattle that the land is belong to the jews but kindly enough they will not evacuate the palestinians but rather they will pay them rents.

from there on those families who were discussed now *did not payed rent even once* so now according to Israel's (and other countries laws) renters who are not paying rents need to be evicted. 

so why they did not payed?some because of the  prncipals of not aknowlaging Israel, some because the Palestinian athourety promeised to pay for them but they never did.

in 2019 a jewiish settelment named Amona were destroyed by our goverment, because A palestinian brought a file dated to 1909 that he bought this land from the otteman empire, the jews from the start has the same files as well, this is not somthing that happend out of thin air, like western media trying to picture it but rather legal argue that one side decided not to follow , knowing that it's always picture like the Evil israel is picking the poor, but this is not the case, this is an exemple of democratic state acting like democracy  

honestly the rockets are remotely related to this subject and amazingly after 40+ years this has become a world problem..

https://jcpa.org/article/the-u-s-israeli-dispute-over-building-in-jerusalem-the-sheikh-jarrah-shimon-hatzadik-neighborhood/

58 minutes ago, Dnl said:

now let me answer you with FACTS, I've attached an article about the subject so you can read and learn beyond what i write, and i welcome you to send factual things and not this BS propganda, and now for the "main" deal here, in the mid 19th century, jews bought *leagaly* houses from the ottman empire and even later on from the british empire in "Shimon Hazadik" and "Sheikh Jarreh" neigberhoods, jews lived there untill 1948 when the area became under Jordanian control, and the jewish residents had to leave, between 1948-1967 jordan gave the houses to palestinian families, after 1967 the area moved to Israeli control and then the Israeli-jewish home owners and their familis has asked for their homes back, so first thing , this has started 40+ years ago!!, jump foword and jewish orgenazations started to offer palsetinian(not those in the jewish owned houses) money in order to purches their houses, some agree and some not, agian this neigberhood is holly in both islam and judaism. going back to the 1967 case, the entire saga has gone to high courts, eventually there was a sattle that the land is belong to the jews but kindly enough they will not evacuate the palestinians but rather they will pay them rents.

from there on those families who were discussed now *did not payed rent even once* so now according to Israel's (and other countries laws) renters who are not paying rents need to be evicted. 

so why they did not payed?some because of the  prncipals of not aknowlaging Israel, some because the Palestinian athourety promeised to pay for them but they never did.

in 2019 a jewiish settelment named Amona were destroyed by our goverment, because A palestinian brought a file dated to 1909 that he bought this land from the otteman empire, the jews from the start has the same files as well, this is not somthing that happend out of thin air, like western media trying to picture it but rather legal argue that one side decided not to follow , knowing that it's always picture like the Evil israel is picking the poor, but this is not the case, this is an exemple of democratic state acting like democracy  

honestly the rockets are remotely related to this subject and amazingly after 40+ years this has become a world problem..

https://jcpa.org/article/the-u-s-israeli-dispute-over-building-in-jerusalem-the-sheikh-jarrah-shimon-hatzadik-neighborhood/

למה לבזבז אוויר, האנשים האלה לעולם לא יסכימו איתנו

אני רואה מספיק כאלה בכול מיני קבוצות בפייסבוק שאטומים בדעה שלהם לא משנה מה

15 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

למה לבזבז אוויר, האנשים האלה לעולם לא יסכימו איתנו

אני רואה מספיק כאלה בכול מיני קבוצות בפייסבוק שאטומים בדעה שלהם לא משנה מה

And you think i'm one of them ? ;)

Maybe I don't have the same vision like Pnl   because many  Jews in my neighborhood are anti Zionist and some of them told me that it's against torah

but I respect him , he is humble  I hope you learn  from him how to talk with others with respect even if we are in disagreement 

Ps: try to speak in English please 

2 minutes ago, amen09 said:

And you think i'm one of them ? ;)

Maybe I don't have the same vision like Pnl   because many  Jews in my neighborhood are anti Zionist and some of them told me that it's against torah

but I respect him , he is humble  I hope you learn  from him how to talk with others with respect even if we are in disagreement 

Ps: try to speak in English please 

i am not going to talk with respect to someone who calls my country fascist, i can respect sport opinions no problems, but not someone who basically says that it's ok if we will be destroyed by rockets, that israeli life don't matter, then you can fuck right off

3 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

i am not going to talk with respect to someone who calls my country fascist, i can respect sport opinions no problems, but not someone who basically says that it's ok if we will be destroyed by rockets, that israeli life don't matter, then you can fuck right off

First of all I didn't said a fascist 

I said acting like fascist 

Huge difference between this two lines 

2nd thing I didn't said it's ok for rockets and I will never say that

And last thing I didn't said Israeli life don't matter 

stop your bullshit .

1 minute ago, amen09 said:

First of all I didn't said a fascist 

I said acting like fascist 

Huge difference between this two lines 

2nd thing I didn't said it's ok for rockets and I will never say that

And last thing I didn't said Israeli life don't matter 

stop your bullshit .

so defending ourselves is now acting fascist.... riiiiight......

This's not the Palestinian Israeli Conflict, this's a fascist religious country that wants to destroy any thing on map called Palestine, a country where u can force people to go out of their homes that they lived there for years, I wonder if Israel was made in Argentina would Argentians give them the chance to live side by side with them, or it's just Palestoan people that were innocent enough to be thrown of their homes like trash, I don't have any respect for Israel anymore , I know this's a political thing that has nothing to do with Civilians, but I can't imagine how people could steal other homes where they settle without feeling any regret for them, finally I can't name it Palestinian Israeli Conflict none dies in Israel when Children, women and innocent people die in Gaza , I lost any hope that there'll be piece, there won't be peace until There'll be nothing called Palestine anyone says anything else is such a liar 

Meanwhile, the death toll has passed 100. Unsurprisingly with a large majority of deaths on Palestinian side.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!