website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2021 - 2022

Totallympics

2 hours ago, JonPhi said:

Eduard Latypov :RUS covid-19 positive will miss Oberhof. All other tests yesterday were negative.

Latypov will also miss Ruhpolding because he has to go into a 14-day quarantine. Olympics are also quite over with that.

4 minutes ago, JonPhi said:

Latypov will also miss Ruhpolding because he has to go into a 14-day quarantine. Olympics are also quite over with that.

Why are the Olympics over for Latypov?:mumble:

1 hour ago, Ted said:

Oh, I thought you meant he wasn't going to the Olympics at all. OK, I see your point.

1 hour ago, JonPhi said:

14 days in a hotel room? You lose all your form and then he only has 2 weeks left...

Not really. 

I found these quarantine rules in Germany from thelocal.de

Anyone who tests positive for Covid-19 using a PCR test in Germany must isolate at home for up to ten days, including those who are fully vaccinated.

This can be shortened to five days with a negative PCR test taken on that day or seven days with a negative antigen test taken on day seven.

15 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Not really. 

I found these quarantine rules in Germany from thelocal.de

Anyone who tests positive for Covid-19 using a PCR test in Germany must isolate at home for up to ten days, including those who are fully vaccinated.

This can be shortened to five days with a negative PCR test taken on that day or seven days with a negative antigen test taken on day seven.

In Germany, unfortunately, you can not say in general how long you have to be in isolation or quarantine. The decision depends on the local health department. A distinction is made as to whether you have to be in isolation (affected yourself) or in quarantine (contact person). From the quarantine you can usually test yourself freely from the isolation not before the expiry of the ordered time. 
And now it should also be differentiated with which variant one is infected, Omikron or Delta. Therefore, one can only rely on the statements of the health office of the district and according to the information of the German television, they have ordered 14 days of isolation.