web
analytics
Jump to content
Henry_Leon

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, George_D said:

it's not a win for russia. The result was draw

 

I know. You see I wrote only 1 point for tuniscof. amen09 will be awarded with 5, Felipe with 3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, George_D said:

it's not a win for russia. The result was draw

I think the 1 point is for predicting 1 goal for Spain :p 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wanderer said:

 

I know. You see I wrote only 1 point for tuniscof. amen09 will be awarded with 5, Felipe with 3

Amen. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, heywoodu said:

Amen. 

 

Indeed :d 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:roflmao:

 

Told you.


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow :d What a start of the match :d 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...