website statistics

Shooting Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

hckošice

1 minute ago, Fran-UDA said:

But 1000 direct points? Or do they do some kind of average later, it seems like a lot of points to me, right?

They are 1000 direct points, but usually the ranking worked in 12 months period, so every month the shooters lost 1/12 of the points obtained the month before but nowadays I don't know if they will froze the ranking after New Delhi, the April one, it's not clear. 

12 hours ago, Andry84 said:

Norway has actually the pass in women 10m rifle, tomorrow Poland can take it, Germany is out of contention

My mistake. I meant Norway Jenny Stenne instead of Germany. Also, how does Norway have a pass in 10m Rifle? 

At present Jenny Stenne has 300 points while Polish girls have less than 20 points. If the Polish girls finish below 5th, they won't get enough points to overtake Jenny. Also, there are still two more quotas for European girls remaining. So, it is possible that Poland and Norway both qualify there and Italian Petra Zubasling will get the ranking quota. 

I am assuming it will be 2020 ranking points plus ranking points from Delhi World Cup. Regarding the deduction of points each month, more than the Delhi WC points, question is about existing points. Will some of those points expire? Or will they go down in the same ratio? 

10 minutes ago, Rafoo said:

Are we safe for 2nd in trap?

Since you already have a quota in Trap, you are not eligible for ranking quota. In Men's Trap it is basically between Italy and Germany for ranking quota. Mauro has 450 points lead over Andreas and the only way someone else can overtake either of them is if they win a medal here while Mauro and Andreas miss out on points. 

3 minutes ago, Dolby said:

Since you already have a quota in Trap, you are not eligible for ranking quota. In Men's Trap it is basically between Italy and Germany for ranking quota. Mauro has 450 points lead over Andreas and the only way someone else can overtake either of them is if they win a medal here while Mauro and Andreas miss out on points. 

Andreas is not in Delhi, I think only the Turkish guy winning the competition can take the quota from De Filippis

2 minutes ago, Andry84 said:

Andreas is not in Delhi, I think only the Turkish guy winning the competition can take the quota from De Filippis

Yes. Even if Turkish guy wins, De Filippis can still be ahead of him with a top 10 finish.