website statistics

Fencing CPE American Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

Totallympics

5 hours ago, dcro said:

Is that seriously the venue? :yikes:

The only thing worth in Costa Rica it's their natural environment, which every other country on Earth should envy.

Outside that, their infrastructure is pretty limited and basic, as I'm by every single friend of mine that has visited the country.

And as many has stated, rather have it at the hall of some nice hotel, instead of a poorly maintained public venue.

Still, who didn't want to live in a rather peaceful country, with beautiful natural places and acceptable public services?

2 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Still, who didn't want to live in a rather peaceful country, with beautiful natural places and acceptable public services?

Exactly I live in a place with lakes, beaches,  rivers, fields and lots of greenary besides in a less populated place and I really don't like  Mumbai, Delhi etc which are too overcrowded 

1 hour ago, mrv86 said:

The only thing worth in Costa Rica it's their natural environment, which every other country on Earth should envy.

Outside that, their infrastructure is pretty limited and basic, as I'm by every single friend of mine that has visited the country.

And as many has stated, rather have it at the hall of some nice hotel, instead of a poorly maintained public venue.

Apparently this isn't a pandemic thing either.... it is probably a cost savings idea...and tbqh its smart. 2019 Pan American Championship was also in a hotel for ex.

1 hour ago, mrv86 said:

So peaceful they don’t have a standing army :d

They also have a very good education system (from my understanding) as an added bonus. Generally enjoy high rankings in press freedom, democratic stability, and general happiness as well. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela