website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

4 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

So, this time i have a lot of dubits about the perperators.. 

I'd put my money on Chechnya, but that's obviously nothing more than an 'educated guess'. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Why not Ukrainan terrorist or Russian oppositions? It's hard to say..

It's of course impossible to say for any of us who are not working inside Russian security services :p 

It's just what I would put my money on because it would not be surprising at all. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Gas (possibly sarin) attack  near Idlib, Syria ~ 60 dead, including many children ~ 160 injured

After taking victims to nearby hospital, it was shot from missile launcher.

As the area is controlled by rebel group, it was possibly carried by Assad or Russia.

I would add my own comment on this issue, but I don't want to be banned:sick:

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

1 hour ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Gas (possibly sarin) attack  near Idlib, Syria ~ 60 dead, including many children ~ 160 injured

After taking victims to nearby hospital, it was shot from missile launcher.

As the area is controlled by rebel group, it was possibly carried by Assad or Russia.

I would add my own comment on this issue, but I don't want to be banned:sick:

My guess it's done by Assad, Russia, USA, coalition, 'rebels', rebels, Al-Quaida, ISIS or another group.

It's just impossible to say, all sides are playing insanely dirty there, both Assad's side and the rebels (the ever-friendly faces of former Al-Nusra and stuff, in other words, a ton of terrorists). 

23 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

After the US Strike (no comment for this shame.. i don't support Assad but it's too much) we have a terrorist attack in Stockholm. What awful day :cry: 

But first, let me take a selfie.

On 7/4/2017 at 18:24, konig said:

Sweden, the country more "political correct" in all the world which let enter many refugees to their country.......now the rapism increase a lot and they have terrorism, they have what they want.

Innocent people are killed and you decide to get political? Come on, show some sympathy!

They have what they want?

It's completely fair to disagree with the way things are in Sweden (I also think they are too political correct) but saying that they have what they want because they've been wanting to help people in distress is just too much!

And don't get me started on those rape statistics...