website statistics

Speed Skating at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

heywoodu

vor 4 Minuten schrieb ofan:

Damn, something about the Dutch performing well at the Olympics regardless of how the season has went.

Tough go for Blondin today :(

I wouldn't be so fast. Sablikova is out of shape and no one else was expected to beat them. Let's see how the other competitions go.

Edit: Reminds me of GB in track cycling ... :mumble:

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb dcro:

Hooray. :cheer:

Gold for Achtereekte. :hyper:

I hope you predicted this result? :p

Glad i didn't bet 10 points on the dutch not sweeping anything, although i thought that it would maybe happen at men's 1000/1500 m.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

4 years ago the dutch won only 1 medal in this event, so are we on track for 25 dutch medals at least? Given the russian absence in men's 1000/1500 m, they should probably shoot for 30 medals.

Come on, i know you can do it! :thumbup:

vor 6 Minuten schrieb dcro:

:evil:

Do you know whether she will also compete at the 5000 m? I hope not, otherwise Pechstein won't really have a chance to medal ... :p

4 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Do you know whether she will also compete at the 5000 m? I hope not, otherwise Pechstein won't really have a chance to medal ... :p

It's Visser and van der Weijden for 5000m, unless they change (which I doubt).

#banbestmen