website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics 2016 Discussion Thread

bestmen

If Schmidt and/or Deurloo scores 11.75 or higher, we're going to Rio :d 

And I'm guessing 11.75 or higher shouldn't be impossible :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

We have a men's team at the Olympics after 88 years :d:d :bowdown::clap:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

40th place for Kieran Behan, I'm guessing his Olympic hopes are gone now?

Nope, he is qualified. :)

Tomas Gonzalez from Chile is the last secured qualifier in 45th place, everyone in front is in.

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, OlympicIRL said:

40th place for Kieran Behan, I'm guessing his Olympic hopes are gone now?

No, he's in the Olympics... Congrats Ireland :yes

Canada receives the last direct spot for the men's competition, with New Zealand edging Australia for the continental quota. Sadly, Argentina and Puerto Rico are out :(, and only if the Oceania's spot and/or the Tripartite Invitation are not awarded, they will be in Rio

Just now, dcro said:

Nope, he is qualified. :)

Tomas Gonzalez from Chile is the last secured qualifier in 45th place, everyone in front is in.

Just now, mrv86 said:

No, he's in the Olympics... Congrats Ireland :yes

Canada receives the last direct spot for the men's competition, with New Zealand edging Australia for the continental quota. Sadly, Argentina and Puerto Rico are out :(, and only if the Oceania's spot and/or the Tripartite Invitation are not awarded, they will be in Rio

Wow!! That's great news, thanks :):):)

I'm glad because he is a decent gymnast on the floor, hopefully he can do make a nice result in Rio!