website statistics

Auto Racing Discussion Thread

vlad

GTD leaders come together around the 4 hours to go mark. Ferrari worse off than the Mercedes. It’s a shame because that was a great battle they had going.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The leader in LMP3 is up by 2 laps over second place, and 8 laps over third place. I’d say this class needs some further development before they add it to future races...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Restart with just under 2 hours to go, still five cars battling for the overall win.

Wayne Taylor Racing wins for the third year in row. Acura beats Cadillac and Mazda.

2 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Terrible TV direction who missed the late change for 2nd place (#48 Cadillac passed #55 Mazda).

No, they showed that.

I was pulling for the #48, so I can be happy with that change.