website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

6 minutes ago, rybak said:

I would want wake up in one day, when all missing countries would return to the contest bring total number of participating nations to 50.

If that were to happen, I think that @OlympicIRL would have to double down with the help on the templates :lol: To some a dream, to others, a nightmare :d

7 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

The Committee will have quite a few extra members this year.... Estonia and Chile.... if Iran return then they too will go into the Committee.

Well, with the song and voting deadlines still to come, we're still not out the water yet, sadly :mumble:

10 minutes ago, rybak said:

And maybe finally(?) we would have semifinals :d

The semi-finals are just a figment of your imagination, they were never in the rule book, we don't talk about it. :d

Although, it would make it a bit easier for me, since I'm having a very hard time as it is awarding only a set of twelve points between 40+ countries, even though it's a possibility that there would be possible bitterness related to the draws of semi-finals and of course those, that would not qualify.

Edit: Like, there is nothing worse in this world than Eurovision fans on Youtube, I'm pretty glad that TISC is mostly a friendly environment.

Edited by Werloc

8 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

If they return then Australia, Hungary, Latvia, Norway, Switzerland, Ukraine and Vietnam would also go into the Committee.... that's a crowded 18 members around that table :d

I hope that no anyone will be kick from the Commitee :p

9 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

If they return then Australia, Hungary, Latvia, Norway, Switzerland, Ukraine and Vietnam would also go into the Committee.... that's a crowded 18 members around that table :d

This is no longer a committee, but a full on government.