website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2017

George_D

6 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

Can you stop fighting? :d

Trust me, not gonna happen dude :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Thompson always reminds me of that witchy figure in Pirates of the Caribbean and kinda gives me the creeps.. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Glad that i cant watch any more session until Saturday morning, the doping problems in athletics are almost as big as in swimming. I am just glad that there are still events where Germany can win medals just with superior training methods. Shot put, hammer throw, discus throw and all track events are pure doping events.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

2 minutes ago, dareza said:

You can believe that this race was regular, but I don't believe at all. Did you saw Thompson?She is so far best.

There was nothing regular about this race. I have never seen Thompson fail so hard since her breakthrough, if she had not a shitty race but a simply 'normal' race (not even a perfect one) she'd have won gold with these times. 

Tia Dalma/Calypso, that's who I meant who looks like Thompson :d 

F1 System results after 11/48

:USA United States 182

:KEN Kenya 144

:ETH Ethiopia 93

:GBR Great Britain 63

:JAM Jamaica 53

:RSA South Africa 50

:NED Netherlands 46

:GER Germany 41

:CUB Cuba 35,5

:BRN Bahrain 33

:CIV Ivory Coast 31

:POL Poland 30

:NZL New Zealand 29

:LTU Lithuania 25

:GRE Greece 25

:BEL Belgium 25

:SWE Sweden 23

:UGA Uganda 18

:CHN China 18

:RUS Russia 16

:TAN Tanzania 15

:CRO Croatia 15

:CZE Czech Republic 14

:VEN Venezuela 13,5

:TTO Trinidad and Tobago 13

:CAN Canada 10

:AUT Austria 10

:FRA France 8

:ITA Italy 8

:ERI Eritrea 6

:BRA Brazil 6

:JPN Japan 4

:URU Uruguay 2

:AUS Australia 2

:HUN Hungary 2

:NGR Nigeria 2

:CYP Cyprus 1

:SUI Switzerland 1

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

There was nothing regular about this race. I have never seen Thompson fail so hard since her breakthrough, if she had not a shitty race but a simply 'normal' race (not even a perfect one) she'd have won gold with these times. 

I think he meant that Thompson lost on purpose or something. :p

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

I think he meant that Thompson lost on purpose or something. :p

I doubt dareza would be into some sort of conspiracy that Thompson lost on purpose, that'd be a surprise :d