website statistics

Water Polo Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

hckošice

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few thoughts.  Not only womens side is the same as london.  The groups are also the same.   Hopefully the outcome for usa will also be the same.    For the men only two new teams with japan instead of kazakhstan and france instead of Romania.   Usa got a tough one with five european teams.  So i don't think we will be making it out of the group

Aw yeah, suddenly I really want to see the matches of the French team in Rio, especially them getting completely destroyed by Croatia and Montenegro :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

By the way, for those who actually know about it: is Serbia really such a huge gold medal favorite as the bookmakers say they are? I mean, they're giving them a 70+% chance to win the gold and you can get 3.6 times your money when they don't win the gold..

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

By the way, for those who actually know about it: is Serbia really such a huge gold medal favorite as the bookmakers say they are? I mean, they're giving them a 70+% chance to win the gold and you can get 3.6 times your money when they don't win the gold..

Well,we are favorite,it is true.But I think this is too much. We can play match against Montengro in 1/4 and we can be out. Montenegro is right now our hardest and most difficult opponent because we have the same water polo school. Most of the players played together before 2008.

14 hours ago, hoversaBR said:

No possibility to face Serbia in the quarter-finals. This is important.
Our women's team is in the hope that China be first in the other group, to dream of a semifinal

I can;t wait to see Soro against Serbia. Still my favorite GK and I think he is one of the best in the world.  Imo Brazil can fight for 2-3 place. But 4 is secured. Australia is not that good.

48 minutes ago, dareza said:

Well,we are favorite,it is true.But I think this is too much. We can play match against Montengro in 1/4 and we can be out. Montenegro is right now our hardest and most difficult opponent because we have the same water polo school. Most of the players played together before 2008.

Thanks, so first Yugoslavia splits into a dozen water polo top nations and then one of those nations splits into two more water polo top nations :d 

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Thanks, so first Yugoslavia splits into a dozen water polo top nations and then one of those nations splits into two more water polo top nations :d 

naaah, Slovenia was weak, Bosnia didn`t have a pro team, Macedonia lost it, so we have only Serbia, Croatia and Montenegro

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Aw yeah, suddenly I really want to see the matches of the French team in Rio, especially them getting completely destroyed by Croatia and Montenegro :evil:

Well, that wouldn't be a real satisfaction, sadly.

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

Well, that wouldn't be a real satisfaction, sadly.

I know, but it'd at least be something :p