website statistics

Athletics 2016 Discussion Thread

panda

5 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Our youth world championship tripple-jumper got pregnant, which really stretched our small team. 

You mean your triple jumper who got silver at the 2012 junior world championships instead of gold at a youth worlds? :p 

I see she's pregnant, with the dad being....

Spoiler

Richard Kilty :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Werloc said:

Top 12 results from Europe are automatically qualified to semi-finals, which is the case for Schippers in 100m.. Also, she chose not to start in 200m

thx , strange rule , everybody should be in since the first round

what if the best athlet DSQ by wrong start or fall

7 minutes ago, bestmen said:

she is not in this compete at all

2 medals lost for :NED

Where do you see this? She's in the 100m :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

You mean your triple jumper who got silver at the 2012 junior world championships instead of gold at a youth worlds? :p 

I see she's pregnant, with the dad being....

Hide contents

Richard Kilty :( 

Small error, mixed it up, because she won gold in European U23 a couple of years later.

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

She is obviously preparing to break Flo Jo's 200m record next month. :evil:

Together with Thompson :p 

Just now, Werloc said:

Small error, mixed it up, because she won gold in European U23 a couple of years later.

Only last year actually, I gotta admit I didn't know her yet. But it's a shame she met Kilty, it'd be much more fun to see her in Rio :p 

Ouch, that looked really bad for Dudas.. 

Just now, heywoodu said:

Only last year actually, I gotta admit I didn't know her yet. But it's a shame she met Kilty, it'd be much more fun to see her in Rio :p 

*A couple of years after her silver (was what I meant)

Whole Lithuania thinks that it's a shame she met Kilty and there was this huge scandal with our federation about her pregnancy. She can meet all the Kilty's she wants, but she could've waited after Rio at least with the pregnancy thing :d

Just now, dareza said:

yes. 400m was his best discipline, but now it seems not :d but ok, this is good result.

I mostly meant that he was looking like he suddenly got an injury in the last 50 meters or so :(