website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

:SVK Machyniakova 20/20 but 58th. I see Slovakian depth is even worse than Polish :p@hckosice

Yeah I know, 39/40 at the range for our girls today.

Not sure if it is because the missing W NT servicemens or they are really so slow (very likely), anyway, until the Fialková´s will not be back there not a small reason to follow svk teams or however to get excited in this sport.

I am currently watching hockey and i feel good :d

You got to be kidding me :lol: :lol::lol::lol:  :lol: 

Lithuanian women are in 20th place in the nation cup :lol:

We only have two, what are we gonna do guys?

Does anybody know a Russian in need of citizenship for next year, just in case we qualify to the Olympics?   

US with a mixed day.  Dunklee missed 3 in the first prone, and 5 overall, but Joanne Reid missed 1 in the final stand and finished 29th.  Egan in 35th.  I will take it, Dunklee will rebound.  Innerhoffer missed 11 shots, looks like LT Hauser's spot is secure!  Jill Colebourn missed only 5, and did not get last.  Two Koreans (who are actually Korean) finished in the last two spots.  My choice of Eckhoff looks pretty bad right now, 7 misses, ouch.

On the men's side, Leif Nordgren did pretty well for him, with only 1 miss and ending 25th.  Dougherty would have done top 15, but two misses in the 2nd prone are not the best.  Eder with only 1 miss, but skied pretty slow.  Hartweg only had one miss, but finished almost 6 min behind.  Rastic from Serbia missed 7, but did not finish last.  

That was close for Wierer!

The Swedish women were on fire today (except Hoegberg), that's gonna make a powerful relay :d

I'm really happy to see Anaïs Chevalier back, and she did a great job for her first race in the World Cup in what? a year and a half?

Also very glad that Anaïs Bescond didn't stop last year, another good result for her. Julia Simon missed a lot of speed today :( Braisaz is still a disaster behind the rifle...

Caroline Colombo with what I believe is her second best World Cup result! So all in all, despite no podiums today, a satisfying day for the French teams :) 3 in the men's top 10 and 2 in the women's top 10.

1 minute ago, Bohemia said:

That was close for Wierer!

The Swedish women were on fire today (except Hoegberg), that's gonna make a powerful relay :d

Magnusson was so bad, you didn't even notice her :cry:

Horberg with 19th ski speed though. Slower than both Oebergs only.