website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

41 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

It looks like I'm a baby crying :lol:

25€ is indeed expensive for a pizza :p 

All these people busy with their phones and laptops and not talking to each other :p 

If there's sports fans meeting, I do suppose they are at least keeping up to date on the latest scores and results? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

oh yes, good point, I hadn't thought about this :p 

When we used to have meets on a Dutch betting forum we were usually with 5-10 people and as many phones were on the table at any given time to check live scores and things :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

28 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

When we used to have meets on a Dutch betting forum we were usually with 5-10 people and as many phones were on the table at any given time to check live scores and things :d 

Since this is Totallympics, I suppose the people are probably following Olympic qualification tournaments on their phones. :p

#banbestmen

17 hours ago, bestmen said:

people spend their time as they can :dunno:

fe6ea6e21e56500816a40df8f1b13464.gif

Almost US$27 for pizza? That's like me buying 5 large pizzas and two Coca-Cola bottles from a local pizza shop.

That pizza better be good for it to be worth $27 :rofl:

49 minutes ago, dezbee2008 said:

Almost US$27 for pizza? That's like me buying 5 large pizzas and two Coca-Cola bottles from a local pizza shop.

That pizza better be good for it to be worth $27 :rofl:

Whit 25 euro you can buy 8 pizzas Margherita in italy :p