website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

3 minutes ago, Agger said:

With the lunch break coming up, I sadly have to leave. Have a good day and I'll be crossing my fingers for the right winner! :)

Even though nothing will be as good as staying during the entire TOISC Grand Final, I still wish you a decent day :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Note to self: If you're planning on organising a TISC competition, don't have a concert until 6 A.M. because it's a recepy for disaster :d I'm still surprised that I kept up with the schedule, apart from being late a few minutes for Argentina.

Leader's average per jury is 6.88 after the 1st session. That's just about on-par with Ireland's win at the 2015 Annual (6.97). However, judging by the last two contests, the average tends to fall as competition progresses.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/5744abfa4e2144df9bd892fbfaee8e01.png

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Can I bet?

Illegal activity has been detected on your betting account, meaning we regret to inform you that your betting options have been suspended. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just caught up on the morning voting and opening ceremony and congratulations @Werloc for an amazing show!!

Thank you to Italy for the points. GB has not lost heart yet, maybe 2016 will be the year we buck the trend and start off slow, but pick up more points towards the end, rather than starting well and hanging on to a good position for dear life for the rest of the day!!