website statistics

2024 Olympics - Day 15 (August 10)

3 minutes ago, NearPup said:

It is! Just not whatever the IOC thinks esports are...

Agree to disagree then :d

I like breaking more than esports, and that’s saying a lot because I HATE breaking (if you can’t already tell)

4 minutes ago, Josh said:

Agree to disagree then :d

I like breaking more than esports, and that’s saying a lot because I HATE breaking (if you can’t already tell)

I mean, I hate some esports too xD

I just feel like most people who say they "hate esports" don't know enough about them to have a strong opinion, because it's such a broad category of disparate things. It's like saying you hate food or that you hate movies.

Edited by NearPup

2 minutes ago, NearPup said:

I mean, I hate some esports too xD

I just feel like most people who say they "hate esports" don't know enough about them to have a strong opinion, because it's such a broad category of disparate things. It's like saying you hate food or that you hate movies.

Don’t need to know enough about them to know that it’s not athletic in the slightest (maybe for your fingers, but that’s it)

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

Don’t need to know enough about them to know that it’s not athletic in the slightest (maybe for your fingers, but that’s it)

How is that relevant? Esports are their own thing, they aren't sports.

Do you hate reading because it's just turning pages?

Edited by NearPup

7 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Also Canada has surpassed its Winter total from 2022. Wow. Would not have called that a few years ago

7 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Also Canada has surpassed its Winter total from 2022. Wow. Would not have called that a few years ago

That’s wild 

52 minutes ago, NearPup said:

How is that relevant? Esports are their own thing, they aren't sports.

Do you hate reading because it's just turning pages?

You’re right, I went off topic on how I hope it never makes it into the Olympics. 

No, I hate it because it’s very boring and not for me. I’ve watched a replay before on YouTube (and stopped within a couple of minutes, it was painful trying to understand it and get excited for it), so it’s not like I didn’t giving it a try. 

Edited by Josh