website statistics

Team USA at Paris 2024

Olympian1010

45 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Fuck NBC moment #2.   Showing all bouts at once of fencing.   4 matches at the same time! Instead of a dedicated feed

And the same for badminton!! 3 matches at the same time.   

27 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

And the same for badminton!! 3 matches at the same time.   

And table tennis and judo!!! Pretty much every sport that have parallel matches in one location they are just showing one feed.  This is ridiculous!!!

I hope everyone in the USA group got to see the two women's foil semi-finals today.   That was some of the most nail biting and compelling Olympic action from a US viewpoint that I've seen in quite a while.

1 hour ago, Triplecast said:

I hope everyone in the USA group got to see the two women's foil semi-finals today.   That was some of the most nail biting and compelling Olympic action from a US viewpoint that I've seen in quite a while.

I watched the final, but will have to go back and watch a replay of the semifinals.

6 hours ago, Triplecast said:

I was able to catch both the semifinals and finals today :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

So what is our final thoughts?

Let's separate it between our thoughts on nbc/peacock.   And on the actual achievements and disappointments

Wish there was one more USA gold to bring us to one more than China, but overall, a very successful Olympics.

17 minutes ago, bmo said:

Wish there was one more USA gold to bring us to one more than China, but overall, a very successful Olympics.

You're right but we are still on top because we got so much more overall medals.   There were so many opportunities like Ellison, Harrison, triathlon.  Any swimming which was kind of a fail.   Or Mcewen that already won a gold !   But never the less.  First place is a first place