website statistics

Men's Basketball FIBA Olympic Qualification Tournaments 2024

George_D

Could anyone tell me in which order the matches in San Juan were played (and which is group A and B)? Somehow when making my own schedule I totally overlooked the 4th OQT, but now I can't see the schedule without seeing the scores and I want to still watch the highlights :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Could anyone tell me in which order the matches in San Juan were played (and which is group A and B)? Somehow when making my own schedule I totally overlooked the 4th OQT, but now I can't see the schedule without seeing the scores and I want to still watch the highlights :d 

Tuesday July 2nd:

:ITA - :BRN (Group B)

Wednesday July 3rd:

:MEX - :LTU (Group A)

:LTU - :CIV (Group A)

Thursday July 4th:

:BRN - :PUR (Group B)

:CIV - :MEX (Group A)

Friday July 5th:

:PUR - :ITA (Group B)

Today 1 semi-final will be played, tomorrow the 2nd one, and the final will be played on Monday.

I must add that with today and tomorrow, I mean our local time. The 1st semi-final will be tonight 22:00 our time, the 2nd one right thereafter at 1:00 our time. 

The final will start at midnight on Monday morning.

11 minutes ago, Dennis said:

I must add that with today and tomorrow, I mean our local time. The 1st semi-final will be tonight 22:00 our time, the 2nd one right thereafter at 1:00 our time. 

The final will start at midnight on Monday morning.

I kind of assumed so, thanks though :d I've caught up on the highlights now, let's go with all of the semis :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!