:CAN Skylar PARK
:BUL Alizadeh KIMIA

Gold Medal Match

:KOR Kim Yu-Jin  2 - 0  Nahid Kiyanichandeh :IRI

Bronze Medal Match

:CAN Skylar Park  2 - 0 Laetitia Aoun :LBN
:BUL Alizadeh Kimia  2 - 1 Luo Zongshi :CHN

Full Brackets HERE

by winning the world title and now the Olympic silver Kiani is the most decorated female athlete here

but she won her most important medal of her career in a below average day. she just had few moments of magic in her first and second matches and the SF against the Lebanese girl was easy and she didn't exist in the final. her real medal match was in the first round against Alizadeh, I was worried it will be copy/paste of 2021 nightmare but she somehow managed to win by a last second headkick in the 3rd round.

I don't like Alizadeh but this little investment worked out for Bulgaria with a bronze , that's OK as long as she stood one step below the Iranian athlete on the podium. :d

2 hours ago, Ros said:

To be honest the reason Alizadeh to compete for Bulgaria you should search somewhere in Iran. She is a refugee

Yes she is a refugee, the problem is rather that she is representing Bulgaria without any connection to the country. 
she should be representing the refugee team for which she won the quota. 
I think there should be certain rules in all sports that you have to live in a country for example for at least 2 years to be able to represent that country at international competitions. Then we would have less nationality changes. 
worst  is wrestling which has become like former Soviet championship and not world championship. 

but that is not a specific Bulgarian issue, although looking at Bulgarias medals …. , 3 out of 4 ….

I watched the whole round again, with my sheet of paper to mark points and techniques as the graphics of the Olympics are embarrassing. Objectively, the Korean had one more point in the rotation, the protest was right. Too bad for Chile... :(