Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts around Totallympics

• something interesting for you guys   this guy who won a gold medal yesterday and will probably win another one in next few days https://olympics.com/en/paris-2024-paralympics/athlete/serkan-yildirim_2000715   is in fact the same person as this guy https://worldathletics.org/athletes/islamic-republic-of-iran/sajjad-hashemiahangari-14422407   and he is not blind,  he is a national record holder in Iran in 400m and 2012 Olympian   I'm no doctor but I highly doubt he is qualified to participate in Paralympics in T12 class. he probably has a better eyesight than some of us here.   there are other Iranians in Paralympics, paid to compete for Turkiye but only this one completely changed his name, guess why ? probably to not get identified.  didn't work well.  
    • Sadly it's turned into.a mess - already 0-6 down after three ends so looking like an early handshake.
    • Pablo Castrillo does it again and this time it's an absolutely heroic win on the inhuman Cuitu Negru     Wow, what an incredible battle that was!
    • It would be the first medal for  at the Paralympic Games.
    • Medal chance for  - Yushae Andrade playing for Bronze in the Boccia!
    • SWEDEN    Europe - The Final Countdown   Lyrics   Final Countdown We're leaving together But still it's farewell And maybe we'll come back To earth, who can tell? I guess there is no one to blame We're leaving ground (leaving ground) Will things ever be the same again? [Hook] It's the final countdown The final countdown [Verse 2] We're heading for Venus (Venus) And still we stand tall Cause maybe they've seen us And welcome us, all yeah With so many lightyears to go And things to be found (to be found) I'm sure that we'll all miss her so [Hook] It's the final countdown The final countdown. Guitar solo etc It’s the final countdown      
    • The impossible has happened...Ferrari takes the win, in Monza....on strategy  Miracles are not out of this world    
    • It was a great drive, but to be entirely fair about the 'from last place to the win' thing: that was also definitely part luck  The ones in the top had made their stop, then a safety car appeared and Bortoleto and several others could get a 'free' stop (including Verschoor, who got a 3rd place that way)   But in general: yeah, Bortoleto definitely should be on the radar for some team...
    • 4th in the U19 Women's European Championships, a very good result for them    @dcro @prso1000 @BruT06
    • Very happy to see  Manthopoulou win a silver in 100m    I had some expectations for her and was wondering why she disappeared, then I saw her name in the Paralympics and was very surprised, as I had not seen her name for quite some time    Life sometimes can be brutal but she seems happy now and that she accepted her new life condition