website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

2 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Why you care , its not your business :roflmao:

Your behavior will cause some people to feel less sympathy for Algerian athletes. 
If you care about your country, you should stop embarrassing it. Many people will think that all Algerians are as annoying as you.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Your behavior will cause some people to feel less sympathy for Algerian athletes. 
If you care about your country, you should stop embarrassing it. Many people will think that all Algerians are as annoying as you.

and you care again for something not your business ...they think what they want , you are not the lawyer of the community  

6 minutes ago, bestmen said:

as i know she did give any Mercedes to the judges ....you know what i mean :)

Maybe a fake one …

No way poor Algerian peasants could afford a real one.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

6 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Her familly are proud 

172278136624181.jpg

The person next to her grandpa looks Chinese. Maybe Nemour has Chinese heritage. 

3 minutes ago, bestmen said:

and you care again for something not your business ...they think what they want , you are not the lawyer of the community  

Luckily you don’t decide what I (am allowed to) concern myself with. I just wanted to give you an advice, since you clearly have no one in real life who could give you some feedback concerning the impression you make on other people.

3 minutes ago, bestmen said:

She is mixture of 5 continents and 5%of Aliens blood 

*He