website statistics

Road Cycling at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Just now, ChandlerMne said:

Will van Dijk win a gold... :cool:

That would be awesome. Barely a year ago I saw her sitting on the road next to my tiny town, where she was watching the Dutch time trial championships whilst being very pregnant, so to say :d Gave birth 9 months ago, broke her ankle 7 months ago, still walking with a brace around her ankle....it would really be quite something. Dygert should be too strong for everyone, and Vollering probably for Van Dijk, but it'd be so cool (also because I just like Van Dijk so much more than both Dygert and Vollering :p)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

That would be awesome. Barely a year ago I saw her sitting on the road next to my tiny town, where she was watching the Dutch time trial championships whilst being very pregnant, so to say :d Gave birth 9 months ago, broke her ankle 7 months ago, still walking with a brace around her ankle....it would really be quite something. Dygert should be too strong for everyone, and Vollering probably for Van Dijk, but it'd be so cool (also because I just like Van Dijk so much more than both Dygert and Vollering :p)

Wow, great story :d

Rain wont help her her (probably) sore ankle. :(

She has few supporters along the road :thumbup:

:AFG Hashimi :cheer: 

I'm positively surprised to have seen her made quite some serious progress since she first appeared.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, ChandlerMne said:

ES commentator said that she is here against the Talibans decision.

Correct, the taliban don't actually have a say who represents afghanistan it is all done from abroad, to i believe it was the IOC who picked the team and the taliban are pretending they are only sending men....because you know, women aren't allowed to do anything in 2024 

2 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

ES commentator said that she is here against the Talibans decision.

It has been quite a work behind the scenes to get them to start here, and even under their country's flag, but it did work. If I'm not mistaken they train somewhere in Europe nowadays, I feel like it's Germany but I'm not sure. It's working though!

Just now, Olympicsnell said:

Correct, the taliban don't actually have a say who represents afghanistan it is all done from abroad, to i believe it was the IOC who picked the team and the taliban are pretending they are only sending men....because you know, women aren't allowed to do anything in 2024 

They are still living in 19th century, i guess :wacko:

No splits so far :lol:

It's not going so well yet in Paris, technologically speaking.