website statistics

Archery at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

4 minutes ago, hckošice said:

The 2nd quarter is really easy, no anyone is favourite for reach the semifinals. We'll have a surprise medallist?

4 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Damn it. Horáčková may have seed 2 in the second round. I am afraid that over for last year's world champion :cry:

6 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

Damn it. Horáčková may have seed 2 in the second round. I am afraid that over for last year's world champion :cry:

Yeah, she had good first half but then she dropped a little bit in rankings.  That means Czechia chances for mixed teams are quite low now.

But Marie is good in 1 vs 1 so maybe she will surprise in elimination rounds.

1 minute ago, Orisek said:

Yeah, she had good first half but then she dropped a little bit in rankings.  That means Czechia chances for mixed teams are quite low now.

But Marie is good in 1 vs 1 so maybe she will surprise in elimination rounds.

True, can't argue with that. I was watching. She had one bad luck shot when she scored only 4. The draw is not very lucky, but no matter what, if you wanna fight for medal, you have to defeat the best competitors either earlier or later ..... Let's hope for the best. I believe she can make it. In mixed teams, anything can happen. Let's keep fingers crossed 

2 of our girls are on collision course in R of 32, if they win their first round matches :mad:

But overall the draw has opened up nicely for whoever wins that match. There is a clear path to QF & then you never know. 

As for the team, finishing in top 4 ensured a direct QF place & that was the  target. We will play either France/ Ned in QF which isn’t bad either. 

Not a bad start to Paris 2024 for us.:thumbup:

9 minutes ago, Roamingrover86 said:

2 of our girls are on collision course in R of 32, if they win their first round matches :mad:

But overall the draw has opened up nicely for whoever wins that match. There is a clear path to QF & then you never know. 

As for the team, finishing in top 4 ensured a direct QF place & that was the  target. We will play either France/ Ned in QF which isn’t bad either. 

Not a bad start to Paris 2024 for us.:thumbup:

:IND hoping for bronze 🥉 at least in both Women's individual and Women's team.