website statistics

2024 Canadian Olympic Athletics Trials Road to Paris 2024

Just now, Josh said:

Yep. For the 100/200m/400m (except CMW), I didn’t add any additional athletes to the total, only the maximum 5 relay athletes (so in total 15 between the 3 relays)

Wow that is bleak 42, is disappointingly low. Hopefully we get some reallocations.  

3 minutes ago, Topicmaster1010 said:

According to the GB athletics team announcement, they rejected all 3 places in the women's 5000m which would mean Briana Scott should get a reallocated quota

I think Thorne is in too with GB only selecting one person in that event (one athlete had the standard but was injured) and Sweden likely declining its reallocation spot too. 

18 minutes ago, james89 said:

I think Thorne is in too with GB only selecting one person in that event (one athlete had the standard but was injured) and Sweden likely declining its reallocation spot too. 

If Tunks gets in as well ill be happy :cheer:

1 minute ago, intoronto said:

If Tunks gets in as well ill be happy :cheer:

Not happening as much as I would love for it to happen, no way 4 athletes (already excluding Lally) quotas get reallocated. Most reallocations are in events where there’s a chance of doubling up, and there’s no conflicts for any of these athletes.