website statistics

Shooting ISSF Rifle & Pistol Final World Olympic Qualifier 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 hour ago, copravolley said:

Yes, tomorrow we keep our fingers crossed for Fra and Cze. However, we still have 0 qualifications in women sector, which makes it impossible to show even 1 mixed doubles :( 

Thanks, also hoping for Rampula do qualify. Anyways was thinking how about the US team as they have already selected Sanderson for the Olympic team despite Henry Leverett earned the quota. Let's see how the final goes. 

1 hour ago, Adriano said:

I hope for Czech and France too, more chance for Polish from ranking. But furing EC Ukraine and Italy should grab quota too.

Yeah thank you. Now we have to rely more individual quotas. We did not qualify any team, there is still chance for a woman's rugby team but it will be hard. Now let's hope we have more individual quotas and 2 or 3 relay teams in athletics. Would be pity to have the smallest team in history for the Paris games. Chief or our mission said he counting the number somewhere between 80-120. Big range 😀😀

49 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

Yeah thank you. Now we have to rely more individual quotas. We did not qualify any team, there is still chance for a woman's rugby team but it will be hard. Now let's hope we have more individual quotas and 2 or 3 relay teams in athletics. Would be pity to have the smallest team in history for the Paris games. Chief or our mission said he counting the number somewhere between 80-120. Big range 😀😀

For me China will take this quota :(

8 hours ago, Cinnamon Bun said:

I thought we'd get a quota this week but this isn't the event and certainly isn't the athlete I thought would be challenging for it. 

Which event were you thinking we would get the quota for?

15 hours ago, ChandlerMne said:

I predict :GER:SUI even though :CZE could be close. 

I am not that optimistic...In any case, I would be much more optimistic if Jolyn Beer and Larissa Wegner hadn't lost their great starting position with 192 each in the standing position and missed the final in 9th and 10th place. :facepalm:

On the other hand, from a German perspective, the outcome is almost trivial, as Jolyn Beer will almost certainly get the ticket via the Olympic Ranking if she or any German shooter doesn't get a quota place today or at the European Championships.

1 hour ago, Rafa Maciel said:

Which event were you thinking we would get the quota for?

I thought Gowin in the rapid fire and Bale in the 10m had really good chances at getting a quota considering form and ranking, and in a way I was proven right as they both came close to the final. But I have been surprised at the performances of Miller and especially Bargeron who I hope doesn't bottle it today.