website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2024 Broadcasters

11 minutes ago, stepansevs said:

I do not understand why in Eurosport 2, there is czech language coverage, but in Max, the same game, not :-(

But i do not care, just strange :-)

Max will be the World Feed, but ES2 will be the local :CZE feed, with local commentators. 

Edited by Grassmarket

12 minutes ago, stepansevs said:

I do not understand why in Eurosport 2, there is czech language coverage, but in Max, the same game, not :-(

Try button at the bottom right of the screen. It allows to switch language of commentary if available on Max

1 hour ago, stepansevs said:

Same in BG too. And there isn't bulgarian language if you want to change...

8 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

I'm opening the bets on how long it takes NBC to start showing their medal table from most Golds, to most medals and back :d

Once the table tennis & badminton finals are played.  :thumbup:

2 hours ago, stepansevs said:

go to the all sports section, you'll find 2 feeds, one has multiple audio choice (for instance, I'm watching all the football games with Spanish commentary, just to stay away from the awful Italian commentators)

17 minutes ago, phelps said:

go to the all sports section, you'll find 2 feeds, one has multiple audio choice (for instance, I'm watching all the football games with Spanish commentary, just to stay away from the awful Italian commentators)

Like I say, there are two different things, depending on what your source is.  On the Eurosport 1 & 2, it will always be the Eurosport Commentators from the different ES nations. And then with maybe the very same pictures, several different World Feeds Commentators provided by the official OBS.  Or probably no commentator at all on some feeds like the 4 Fencing pistes.  

What makes it even more confusing is that some commentators work for both.  So the guy who is the third-choice ES English Cycling commentator said that he will be working on the World Feed for the Olympics.

But at the end of December when copyright goes back to the IOC, only the World Feed will survive.