website statistics

Women's Volleyball FIVB Nations League 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Josh

Posted (edited)

Winzer if you can hear me, can you please sub in Baker during the clutch moments of the set?

Edit: She listened!!

Edited by Josh

:NED 1 - 1 :CHN  so far. Wish I had Ziggo Sport to watch the game live during work atm. Would be a super important win versus the 6th ranked nation if we win this one!

1 minute ago, Jinzha said:

:NED 1 - 1 :CHN  so far. Wish I had Ziggo Sport to watch the game live during work atm. Would be a super important win versus the 6th ranked nation if we win this one!

Canada isn’t looking like the team we saw in Rio, so you should have no problem securing the Olympic ticket. 

8 minutes ago, Josh said:

Canada isn’t looking like the team we saw in Rio, so you should have no problem securing the Olympic ticket. 

:NED hasn't exactly found a reliably high level either. Looks like we're 17-13 behind in the 3rd set atm.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Jinzha said:

:NED hasn't exactly found a reliably high level either. Looks like we're 17-13 behind in the 3rd set atm.

They were quite close to going 2-0 up in sets, and demolished China in set 1 though. Neither of us are watching the game so it’s kind of hard to tell how the Netherlands are performing, but China has their A-squad for week 2 (in addition to Zhu Ting being back) so I’d assume they’re playing well. 

Edited by Josh