website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2024

Totallympics

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

🇺🇦🇮🇱 Ukraine has included Israeli singer Eden Golan on the "Peacemaker" list, which includes individuals considered enemies of Ukraine. The Israeli singer has lived in Russia and has also visited Crimea.

To be fair, they include basically anyone on that list who has not publicly shouted "Fuck Putin!" :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

We've ordered food, have the rakiq ready and awaiting the Rim Tim Tagi Dim tonight :lol: Let the Eurovision chaos scandal begin.

Still curious to try that some day :d 

I've got Southern Comfort, Vana Tallinn, Licor 43 and a Dutch version of that at the ready :p (sounds like a massive alcoholic but those bottles all contain just a little bit and have been slowly emptied over a few months :p)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

I've got Southern Comfort, Vana Tallinn, Licor 43 and a Dutch version of that at the ready :p (sounds like a massive alcoholic but those bottles all contain just a little bit and have been slowly emptied over a few months :p)

Yeah, the liquor cabinet is full here with other stuff as well, but can't decide what type would be most suitable for tonight. :d I was thinking some red wine, but something stronger would be better i reckon.

Posted (edited)

Käärijä announced he steps back from giving Finland's points.

TBLtZY3.png

Meanwhile, Dutch flags have been confiscated from fans at the stadium. Barbie Thug is meanwhile still waiting for an answer on her complaint against Israel and their behaviour.

Edited by heywoodu

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

2 bottles of Bordeaux red & a good :sleep:mid-afternoon.  Pasta for dinner, cyclist-style.

Edited by Grassmarket

14 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

We've ordered food, have the rakiq ready and awaiting the Rim Tim Tagi Dim tonight :lol: Let the Eurovision chaos scandal begin.

Is it one of those cloudy aniseed drinks?

14 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Käärijä announced he steps back from giving Finland's points.

TBLtZY3.png

Meanwhile, Dutch flags have been confiscated from fans at the stadium. Barbie Thug is meanwhile still waiting for an answer on her complaint against Israel and their behaviour.

Barbie Thug? :d

4 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Barbie Thug? :d

Oops :d 

You know who I mean, you drunk potato farmer :p