website statistics

Judo at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

George_D

vor 55 Minuten schrieb Gianlu33:

In really the 1st day was a complete disaster, we lose a lot of gold possibility (Nibali and Fiamingo) and some medals like men's archery team, shooting (both event) and the 4x100 relay

Ok ...

You never had a realistic chance for a medal in shooting or the relay. Nibali got extremely unlucky, bot before the start of the races he wasnt the favorite for gold. I think if someone wouldve said that Italy will win one medals out of mens road race and mens 400 m free then most italian fans wouldve been pretty happy with that. Of course you are right about your mens archery team, it was really disappointing that they didnt win a medal. Fiamingo wasnt the big favorite for gold, but of course she shouldve beaten the girl from Hungary, i think silver is a good result for her. Today you could win 1 or 2 very surprising medals in judo. 

I think so far out of the best nations Australia, Hungary and USA have overperformed the most. Australia won a surprising gold in mens 400 m free and a very surprising bronze in mens team archery. Hungary won a surprising gold in womens epee and USA won a very surprising gold in womens 10 m air rifle and a surprising silver medal in womens 4x100 m free relay.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

4 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Ok ...

You never had a realistic chance for a medal in shooting or the relay. Nibali got extremely unlucky, bot before the start of the races he wasnt the favorite for gold. I think if someone wouldve said that Italy will win one medals out of mens road race and mens 400 m free then most italian fans wouldve been pretty happy with that. Of course you are right about your mens archery team, it was really disappointing that they didnt win a medal. Fiamingo wasnt the big favorite for gold, but of course she shouldve beaten the girl from Hungary, i think silver is a good result for her. Today you could win 1 or 2 very surprising medals in judo. 

I think so far out of the best nations Australia, Hungary and USA have overperformed the most. Australia won a surprising gold in mens 400 m free and a very surprising bronze in mens team archery. Hungary won a surprising gold in womens epee and USA won a very surprising gold in womens 10 m air rifle and a surprising silver medal in womens 4x100 m free relay.

I'm surprise too and i'm happy for every good results. We must have a complete visual of the day and not a partially. 

In the shooting Giuseppe was a great outsider and Petra Zublasing is the world champions in the 50m.

In the relay we had a good time in the heats.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Gianlu33:

I'm surprise too and i'm happy for every good results. We must have a complete visual of the day and not a partially. 

In the shooting Giuseppe was a great outsider and Petra Zublasing is the world champions in the 50m.

In the relay we had a good time in the heats.

In the relay Australia, Netherlands, USA and Canada were clearly ahead of your relay, i think a medal for Italy would have been as big of a surprise as Greece winning 2004 football european championships. In shooting your athletes also were clear underdogs, i think Rossi today has a good shot for gold and your athletes were also very good in mens trap, you can be very proud so far in my opinion.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

First medal for Kosovo :clap:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!