website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2023 - 2024

Totallympics

Just now, Bohemia said:

I've never seen so many in a race :( Are they all sick?

The Lithuanian did get sick,i would guess guigonnat might of been pulled becuase she might not have been ready for a pursuit at this level[but of course that's me guessing]  sickness is going around the estonian and canadian camps so that  might explain those two,have no clue for  everyone else.

1 minute ago, Bohemia said:

Lou Jeanmonnot, what an impressive win :bowdown: 

I feel sorry for Preuss though :( But I'm sure her time will come soon :fingers:

Yeah,it is sad how she's been denied a win or a medal by less than a second three times,but if she keeps up these kind of performances,it's only a matter of time

Everyone is dropping like flies to Covid. 

I believe it's Lithuania, Estonia, Canada and Finland that are having problems right now. 

I would assume that same problems are starting for France as well, because not starting from 8th and 12th, there has to be a very good reason for that. 

3 hours ago, Biathlonfan said:

The Lithuanian did get sick,i would guess guigonnat might of been pulled becuase she might not have been ready for a pursuit at this level[but of course that's me guessing]  sickness is going around the estonian and canadian camps so that  might explain those two,have no clue for  everyone else.

Never gonna happen. If you're fit enough to top 10 in a WC sprint then you're fit enough to start the pursuit. Unless you're a really recent XC convert with a more than random shooting, but that's not Guigonnat's case obviously.