website statistics

Women's Water Polo Tournament at the Aquatics WA World Championships 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

On 2/13/2024 at 2:54 AM, Makedonas said:

This is now the fifth time in a row we've beaten Italy, all within the last three years :hyper:

Kind of crazy how we have some teams we always lose against in recent years (Netherlands, Spain) but we always beat Italy it seems.

I do feel sorry for the Italians if they don't make it to Paris after beating USA at last year's Worlds, it would be really unlucky for them...

Also this is the first time since 2011 that we made the semifinals :yes

I think Hungary (+France/Slovakia/New Zealand :p) is beatable (definitely better than facing USA or Spain), we beat them last month but we'll see, Xenaki being suspended for the semifinal is a blow to us though Myriokefalitaki is back from injury which should help us.

She isn't suspended, that's a LEN rule. In World Aquatics tournaments only red cards without substitution bring a one match suspension.

5 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

what a fiasco for Italy, it was predictable. we will have a :CAN :ITA  play off for the quota

Game is far from over Ben. I wouldn’t be so sure. 

may I write that I'm truly disgusted and I hope this bunch of losers tomorrow is going to be thrashed out of the Olympics?

they don't really deserve the qualification nor all the attention they get on our media :bones:

they're just a waste of time :facepalm: :hairpull: :thumbdown:

Edited by phelps