website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2023

4 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Can't wait to hear Lithuanian song :d 

:NZL is in

I think I'm going with the R&B route this time and not the alternative options.

One of the bands that I wanted to showcase has three amazing songs released in 2023, felt like a waste to give them away now, but I'm also afraid that there will be like 10-15 other amazing options for the upcoming contest :d 

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Sure, when I figure out how to make a reasonably acceptable table :p

If I just post spreadsheet links this edition would anyone hold that against me? I hate the table editor on here. 

You would be prosecuted and publicly stoned 

Downton Abbey Shame GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

2 hours ago, Wumo said:

:DEN is in! :) 

Can't wait to visit Venice Beach. (Realising now that the Grand Final will probably be held at Lake Tahoe in mid-November :p.) 

While I love both Venice Beach and Lake Tahoe, the final will be in a different location.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Also, if I reacted to your message with an “up vote” reaction, it means I’ve acknowledged your desire to participate. I plan to have a table up as soon as possible.

The process may move quicker if someone would be willing to create a few table templates for me. It’s the only area where I’ll struggle to get work done alone.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

33 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Also, if I reacted to your message with an “up vote” reaction, it means I’ve acknowledged your desire to participate. I plan to have a table up as soon as possible.

The process may move quicker if someone would be willing to create a few table templates for me. It’s the only area where I’ll struggle to get work done alone.

I can help with creating the entries table if you like? Or if there’s anything else you would like created just let me know :) 

7 hours ago, Belle said:

The Swedish entry is already chosen. Should I wait to post it until the entries table is up? 

@Olympian1010 @OlympicIRL

You can post now or wait for the table. It’s up to you. 

:CHN  CHINA  :CHN

Xu Jun - 29

The sentence repeating in chorus on my own translation is " No answers. Only pieces of shits. Hope you cool as wind, wild as dog, and enjoy the fxxking life". (没有答案,只有硝烟弥漫,愿你酷得像风,野得像狗,扎进灯火阑珊) I think this is the song all about.

Edited by Vic Liu