website statistics

Asian Games 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

8 hours ago, phelps said:

for me it's still working great, I've even made a list for the smart tv app with all the 18 channels to comfortably switch between all the channels ;)

The stream ripper got warned by our shitty local broadcaster so if you click on the link I gave, it shows almost nothing now

But experienced folks who got disappointed by them will store the links elsewhere :p

6 hours ago, rybak said:

I believe that she will qualify via WTA ranking in next year, same as silver medalist Lin Zhu, then their quotas will be reallocated to bronze medalist or first higher ranked non-qualified yet player?

It will get reallocated to the  WTA world rankings. Only winner of Asian Games is eligible for the quota, it cannot be be reallocated to silver/ bronze medallists 

@MHSN.....why is Iran not participating in kurash  , or is Wikipedia wrong .... bit suprising since Iran got gold last time through I think pehlanvi ... 

Edited by nitinsanker

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

5 hours ago, Griff88 said:

The stream ripper got warned by our shitty local broadcaster so if you click on the link I gave, it shows almost nothing now

But experienced folks who got disappointed by them will store the links elsewhere :p

I can confirm that the original list is still perfectly working ;)

I made a lineup when you first posted them and I put it on my VLC app in my smart TV and every channel is still there (I didn't touch anything since last week)

1 hour ago, nitinsanker said:

@MHSN.....why is Iran not participating in kurash  , or is Wikipedia wrong .... bit suprising since Iran got gold last time through I think pehlanvi ... 

we are indeed participating and also won a silver today. 

the thing is our main guy (who was a World medalist in Judo but had to switch to Kurash since IJF killed our judo completely) failed a drug test, his late replacement apparently also failed a doping test too :facepalm: which left our team incomplete. 

btw this year each NOC is allowed to have only 3 male athletes in Kurash and we have only 2 for that reason

The North Korean 49kg weightlifter just appear out of nowhere, take the gold and break the WR. I think other categories may also repeat this fantasy. Not sure how IWF and IOC will handle their Olympics qualification. From my point of view, they are not constantly attending requiring tournaments and not being timely monitored doping status. So according to the qualification document, they should not be granted quotas.