website statistics

Tennis 2020 Discussion Thread

rybak

I don't think he's a bad guy, but he has some weird stands. Few years ago he didn't want to take a surgery, because he said he doesn't believe in them. Eventually he did it, and it was obviously a good move looking at the results he made after it.

Just now, crovitlaci said:

I don't think he's a bad guy, but he has some weird stands. Few years ago he didn't want to take a surgery, because he said he doesn't believe in them. Eventually he did it, and it was obviously a good move looking at the results he made after it.

Okay, being an anti-vax person is one thing, but not believing in surgery :yikes: I don’t even get that at all. I hate to say it (because he is a good guy), but he cancelled :redcard:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Okay, being an anti-vax person is one thing, but not believing in surgery :yikes: I don’t even get that at all. I hate to say it (because he is a good guy), but he cancelled :redcard:

Well, he has that "all-natural" attitude, or whatever it is called. I remember reading an interview where he talked about believing that his body can heal naturally.

24 minutes ago, crovitlaci said:

Well, he has that "all-natural" attitude, or whatever it is called. I remember reading an interview where he talked about believing that his body can heal naturally.

Yeah we have a lot of people like that in California (more North than South). I have respect for people who believe in natural healing/medicine, but people should vaccinate their kids (since there are no side effects) and listen to doctors.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Djokovic is one of these gluten free diet maniacs too. Same BS as Tom Brady's avocado ice cream stuff.

The anti-vaccination morons made hay from the false autism links in the 90s and there's no way to get rid of that. Even lobotomy was flunked faster than this but of course the social platforms to spread lies are much bigger now than they were in the 50s.

7 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Djokovic is one of these gluten free diet maniacs too. Same BS as Tom Brady's avocado ice cream stuff.

The anti-vaccination morons made hay from the false autism links in the 90s and there's no way to get rid of that. Even lobotomy was flunked faster than this but of course the social platforms to spread lies are much bigger now than they were in the 50s.

At least convincing others to go on a gluten free diet has a bit less effect on your and my health than anti-vaccination bullshit..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

At least convincing others to go on a gluten free diet has a bit less effect on your and my health than anti-vaccination bullshit..

Seriously, I’m not worried about vegans living their life, but I am worried about anti-vaxers putting our people’s lives in danger.

What is it with tennis athletes and fringe ideas right now.

https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1093404/fabio-fognini-tennis-italy-coronavirus

• 2 weeks later...

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/6/56/368683/Sports/Omni-Sports/Tennis-Youssef-Hossam-caught-for-matchfixing-durin.aspx

Egyptian player Youssef hossam is banned for life after he was caught for fixing matches , his elder brother Karim was also caught for the same reason since some months