website statistics

Totallympics Introduction Thread

heywoodu

Welcome @ScottishJack!!! Do you bring @EnglishJames? :p

Do enjoy the forum by the way.

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Przed chwilą, Olympian1010 napisał:

I keep complete results books for all multi-sports games since 2013, if you ever need anything let me :yes. I’d also recommend using the Olympic Library if you haven’t.

For now, I try to be up to date, but it is a difficult task myself ;). Today, for example, I fight the results of the first rounds in the badminton Korea Open and I have to write down the results of the ladies during the European beach volleyball championships :d.

Just now, ScottishJack said:

Thanks mate. Always enjoyed reading the forum, getting close to Tokyo so decided to join. 

Damn, just noticed we have another user younger than me. Am I getting old?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, TomJa said:

For now, I try to be up to date, but it is a difficult task myself ;). Today, for example, I fight the results of the first rounds in the badminton Korea Open and I have to write down the results of the ladies during the European beach volleyball championships :d.

You haven’t lived until you try to find the Games of the Small States of Europe results from years ago :p. I was just surprised to find complete results for the 2017 and 2013 Jeux De La Francophonie.

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

You haven’t lived until you try to find the Games of the Small States of Europe results from years ago :p. I was just surprised to find complete results for the 2017 and 2013 Jeux De La Francophonie.

You haven't lived until you try to find time schedule of all EYOFs (both, summer and winter). No, I still haven't. :)

12 minut temu, Olympian1010 napisał:

If I get it in my free time. I can promise you help finding Jeux De La Francophonie. Only remind regularly. Because despite good memory, I often forget about it :d. But I must admit that I honestly thought that I was a "fucker" about niche sports and events, but finally someone found myself on a similar level as me. :d

4 minutes ago, TomJa said:

If I get it in my free time. I can promise you help finding Jeux De La Francophonie. Only remind regularly. Because despite good memory, I often forget about it :d. But I must admit that I honestly thought that I was a "fucker" about niche sports and events, but finally someone found myself on a similar level as me. :d

Yeah I found the results this weekend and I was pumped :cool:. I’m creating a database of results for multi-sports games. @MHSN does similar activities too I believe.

Przed chwilą, Olympian1010 napisał:

Yeah I found the results this weekend and I was pumped :cool:. I’m creating a database of results for multi-sports games. @MHSN does similar activities too I believe.

My tasks are less ambitious, because today I am downloading myself for the upcoming games. And who knows what will shoot my mind before the struggles in Paris. And besides the little-known games, do you also follow niche sports? @Olympian1010 @MHSN Because I do.

Just now, TomJa said:

My tasks are less ambitious, because today I am downloading myself for the upcoming games. And who knows what will shoot my mind before the struggles in Paris. And besides the little-known games, do you also follow niche sports? @Olympian1010 @MHSN Because I do.

Yes, Fistball, Roller Sports, Finswimming, Flying Disc, Bandy, and Ice Climbing. I’m going post my results books on a different thread after the 2019 ANOC World Beach Games so that people can have access to them. Hopefully you find something new for yourself in there.