website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

Just now, Quasit said:

Yep, people can't wait to see England/GB fail. Even if this is between Russian and English hooligans, the English side is blamed more.  This doesn't just apply to here but to other platforms I browsed as well. :d

The same can be said about France, to an extend. Because of the water polo qualification, France has become quickly disliked in sports here by some users.

Interesting, because 95% of what I have read tonight on forums was how could it would be if England could finally take the win in an opening match :p

But yeah, if you're neutral (like me in this particular match), it is indeed quite funny that England again f*cks up in the opening match. Just like it's funny that Giacomo Nizzolo again doesn't win a Giro d'Italia stage even when each and every decent sprinter is gone. That has nothing to do with nationality :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Interesting, because 95% of what I have read tonight on forums was how could it would be if England could finally take the win in an opening match :p

But yeah, if you're neutral (like me in this particular match), it is indeed quite funny that England again f*cks up in the opening match. Just like it's funny that Giacomo Nizzolo again doesn't win a Giro d'Italia stage even when each and every decent sprinter is gone. That has nothing to do with nationality :)

We are obviously not underway on the same forums then. :p

1 minute ago, Quasit said:

We are obviously not underway on the same forums then. :p

I would indeed be very surprised to see you posting on Dutch forums :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

15 hours ago, vlad said:

An English fan died few minutes ago after a fight with Russian fans in Marseille.

It seems the terorists don't need to attack because europeans make the job for them...stupid russians and english fans...go fight with your mothers...idiots...

Noone died, fortunately. And Russians are always acting like this, always, and they're not even trying to stop them.

CktTsLbWYAAKJOt.jpg

Just look at the securities here...standing and watching.

1 hour ago, crovitlaci said:

Noone died, fortunately. And Russians are always acting like this, always, and they're not even trying to stop them.

CktTsLbWYAAKJOt.jpg

Just look at the securities here...standing and watching.

I doubt that the stewards are trained to stop this from happening (though security is part of the steward's role, they are not police). What's worrying is that no police was seen for several minutes.

2 minutes ago, Agger said:

I doubt that the stewards are trained to stop this from happening (though security is part of the steward's role, they are not police). What's worrying is that no police was seen for several minutes.

It's also worrying that there are not a whole bunch of trained stewards ready to immediately stop this kind of violence within seconds..

Especially for certain "risk matches" like this, it's so incredibly predictable that things go wrong. But alright, now I'm just playing Captain Hindsight :p