website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

3 hours ago, RobtheAggie said:

I agree that it was a very strange race for lots of reasons.  Does the IBU need Germans to be good for money and sponsors reasons?  It seems so.

Dunklee for the US finally had a good day.  14th place, no idea if she will make the mass start.  

She should make it. Yurlova, Hauser and Preuss were missing from the sprint so they probably skipped the round alltogether which means Eder and Innerhofer will get a bump into Top 25 list and Dunklee will make the MS along with Lunder. Hojnisz, Zuk & Hinz. That's if I didn't confuse the qual rules :p

Btw, the men will race on the women's 2,5 km loop instead of the 3,3 km they'd planned.

3 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

She should make it. Yurlova, Hauser and Preuss were missing from the sprint so they probably skipped the round alltogether which means Eder and Innerhofer will get a bump into Top 25 list and Dunklee will make the MS along with Lunder. Hojnisz, Zuk & Hinz. That's if I didn't confuse the qual rules :p

Btw, the men will race on the women's 2,5 km loop instead of the 3,3 km they'd planned.

Glad to see that she will make it.  So is the men's sprint only 7.5 k then?

5 minutes ago, RobtheAggie said:

So when are they shooting?  5k, 7.5k?

From what I can read from some of the German medias, the shooting will be after 2.5km and 7.5 km.

Edit: @Monzanator was faster than me. :p

Edited by Wumo